Background of link your roku com link
In order to activate your Roku com link streaming player or Roku TV™, it must be linked to a roku account,
With your roku account, you can store roku com link streaming devices that you own and channels that installed over the preferences and settings. With preferences, your are able to setup roku account or link your roku com link streaming device successfully.
It is very essential for you to have email address that you can obtain for creating roku account and helping to manage accounts and will receive important notifications. You can chose and generate secure, strong and passwords.
- There is NEVER a charge to create a Roku account.
- Roku does NOT charge for device activation.
Activating your Roku device
- Follow the Quick Start Guide that came with your Roku device.
- For additional help setting up your Roku device, visit the Setup and Troubleshooting section of the Roku support site.
- Complete the on-screen instructions to connect your Roku device to the internet.
- Once connected, your Roku device may download new software.
- Your Roku device will then display a link code; e.g. “XD12G”
- Make a note of this link code and go to the website roku.com/link on your computer or mobile device.
- Note: When entering roku.com/link into your web browser, type it correctly to avoid fraudulent websites.
- On the website, enter the link code and click Submit.
- If you see an error or get stuck on a specific step, learn how to resolve issues activating your Roku com link streaming device.
- Important: You must complete ALL of the steps on the website before going back to your Roku device otherwise your Roku device will not be activated.
- Follow the instructions on the website to create a Roku account, or login to an existing Roku account.
- When creating a new Roku account, you will be asked to provide a payment method. The payment method allows you to purchase subscriptions to popular channels, rent or buy movies and TV shows, or make other purchases from the Roku Channel Store. Adding a payment method does not result in any charges to your account. You will only be charged after going through the additional steps required to make a purchase; e.g. when signing-up for a subscription, renting or buying a movie or TV show, or adding a channel from the Roku Channel Store.
- Most major credit cards and PayPal are accepted payment methods. Get more help by contacting with customer support of linkcodeactivation.com.
- If you wish to prevent unauthorized purchases, learn how to generate code for your Roku account.
- Once you have completed the activation process your Roku device will be ready to use.